If you like to follow cultural trails during your holiday, our "Pure Culture" package is the right choice for you. Culturally, the city of Hildesheim has a lot to offer. Not only because two special monuments from the early Romanesque period have been UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 1985, but in particular thanks to its diverse, historic town center.
You have the opportunity to get to know the highlights of the historic Lower Saxony city on a guided tour of the city. Ideal for getting an overview of the sights around the historic market square, the half-timbered district, which is particularly beautiful to look at, as well as the UNESCO monuments Mariendom and St. Michaelis Church. The meeting point at the beginning of the tour is the market square under the town hall arcades.
Start of the city tour
- 1 April to 31 October: every day at 2:00 p.m
- 1 November to 31 March : Friday to Sunday at 2:00 p.m
- 2 or 3 nights in one of our comfortable rooms
- Daily rich breakfast buffet
- Daily 3-course menu or buffet in the evening in our restaurant
- Welcome drink
- 1 x guided tour of Hildesheim
- Listening tour via app through Hildesheim's old town
- A bottle of water in the room
- Use of sauna and fitness room
- WLAN throughout the hotel