In the cold winter, when the days are short and the nights are long, many people long for comfort and warmth. This is exactly where “Hygge” comes into play: The concept of “Hygge” comes from Danish tradition and can be interpreted in many ways. Simply put, this is the art of making security, satisfaction, and relaxation an attitude to life. Thanks to the atmosphere of comfort and well-being that this creates, the cold temperatures are quickly forgotten.
Our “Hygge Winter Special” is all about implementing this attitude to life. If you stay two or three nights, your room will become a cozy cocoon of relaxation - not least because of the cozy feel-good set that awaits you on your arrival. This consists of a borrowed bathrobe and a cozy blanket in which you can wrap yourself up in a hygge. We give you the obligatory cuddly socks that are part of every winter hygge. So you can take a little piece of comfort home with you from your vacation. In addition to breakfast and dinner, you will also be treated to a particularly cozy tea time in the afternoon, as well as a bottle of wine for cozy hours. Welcome to the world of winter hygge!
Our “Hygge winter special”:
- 2 or 3 nights in one of our comfortable rooms
- Daily cozy Berghölzchen breakfast buffet
- Daily 3-course menu or buffet by candlelight in the evening in our restaurant
- 1 bottle of red wine in the room
- Cosy feel-good set in the room, consisting of a cozy bathrobe (on loan), a cozy blanket (on loan), and a pair of cuddly socks per person (as a gift)
- 1 x tea time in the afternoon with homemade pastries
- A bottle of water in the room
- Use of sauna and fitness room
- WiFi throughout the hotel
- Bookable from October to March.